Friday, November 21, 2014

Stone Soldiers wants you!


If you've read A Lucky Day to Die, you may have noticed a fair amount of typos. An embarrassing amount. Well, truth is, I couldn't wait for my regular Beta Reader to work his magic and proofed it myself. Bad idea.

There's now a new, additional proofer on staff, but hey, you can never have enough eyes.

Like Stone Soldiers, hate waiting for the sequels? Like getting a free book that isn't free normally? Well, I've got a deal for you... sign up to be a Beta Reader. Free books for just a smidge of nitpicking.

First five volunteers join the team. I'll even give you a cool call-sign like all the petrified soldiers in the series have. Heck, you might even get some swag mailed to you.

3 comments:

  1. And, yes, "A Lucky Day to Die" is being fixed. Look for a repaired copy on Kindle soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raising my hand over here, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that's #1, claimed. Code-name, HERA.

    ReplyDelete