Monday, April 8, 2013

There's no such thing as bad publicity, Part 2

Well, it's happened again- bad feedback. At least, I think it's supposed to be bad. I've been called a copycat by the fine folks at Kickfailure. Because of those challenge coins I was trying to get funded. I got the idea from author Myke Cole's site. And the idea to kickstart them.

Alas, the project didn't fund.

Oh, well, I'd rather sell books than coins.

And it did get me some free traffic. Kickfailure was generous enough to put the link to my Amazon Author page and this blog. So folks curious can check it out.

Kickfailure, thank you. I'd love to send you a free copy of the book, but I haven't figured out the contact info for your site yet.

I wonder if they'll feature me again when I relaunch the coin project?

No comments:

Post a Comment