Monday, July 2, 2012

Get into Mythical (2)!

So here's a clever idea I just read- letting fans submit their names to authors to have characters named after them in upcoming novels.
 
Now, I have only had Mythical self-published for about a month now, so I doubt I have any actual fans yet. But I would definitely be open to putting readers' names in the remainder of the trilogy. Coming up with new names is one of the hardest things for me as a writer.
 
Let's make this an ongoing, open thing. If you want a character named after you in a Mythical novel, comment below with your first and last name and your physical description (hair color, build, eye color, etc). Please realize half of the names I get will more than likely get killed off in any novel- Mythical has some pretty evil antagonists.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment